Hiring the Main Hall Ground Floor
The MAIN HALL is 9.5 metres wide and 16.5 metres to the front of the stage. The Main Hall is usually used for parties, social gatherings, wedding receptions, or events that require the use of the larger hall. Overall, the entire hall is licensed to hold a maximum of 150 persons at any one time. The main hall itself is the oldest part of the building, with a high ceiling and lovely wooden floor. There is a stage which can be used for drama productions, speeches and such, but is not automatically included within your hire. To have access to the stage area you must request this first, and under no circumstances, must you allow any of your party access to the stage area without prior written consent.
Features & Benefits
- Main Hall Size: 9.5 Metres Wide, 16.5 Metres Long.
- Maximum user capacity: 120 persons. Covid-19 SECURE Policy in place - Main Hall Maximum 60 persons at any one event.
- Seating: 108 Plastic Chairs, 26 Padded Chairs.
- Tables: 9 Small Tables, 12 Large Tables.
- Large Main Hall with gas fired heating.
- Disabled access and baby changing facilities.
- Modern toilets, ladies, gents & disabled.
- Rear Room - the downstairs back room is laid to carpet.
- Kitchen is modern and clean. Fridge, Microwave, Water Urn, Kettle and General Use Cups, saucers etc.
- CCTV for protection of people and property.
Check to see if the hall may be available for hire
You can see inside the hall and take a look at some of the features and benefits it has to offer. If you would like to make a bookings enquiry, you are most welcome to contact us. To see what availability there may be at the time you are thinking about, please check our online diary which should show you if the hall may be free at the time you would like to hire it.Check Diary